Sunday 9 July 2017

needed to be on my best behavior

Last night my husband had to meet a very important person, and he said I could join them but I must be on my best behavior.

I did, from the way I talked to every maneuver that I had. I thought was good enough.

Except for one thing: I was late for the dinner for 15 mins. It seemed ok when I was there, but once my husband took me back to the hotel, he said I needed to be spanked :(

We're not at home but still on vacation, so he used his hand. He said my behavior during the dinner was good, but I should be punished for being late. Sigh.

I couldn't count the number of smacks he gave me. Probably hundreds.

Then he gave me "six of the best" using his flip flop.

It was hard, cos my husband's definition of "six of the best" is 1+2+3+4+5+6. I can't bring myself to work out the math. He left a few seconds between 1 and 2, 2 and 3 (and so forth) but at the same time spanked really fast and hard to create the maximum sensation of pain :(

My butt was burning.


2 comments:

Peanut said...

What a creative way of defining '6 of the best'!

jenny said...

Yeah, but not funny when you're put across his knee :(