Saturday 28 November 2020

Safe word

We started CDD since we got married many years ago. It worked okay until one day we decided to have kids. As parents we went our children to grow up in a family free of violence and we need a different mindset. 

So we tried to seek professional advice from counsellors. 

Two years have passed. We have accepted the fact that my husband needs to spank me when I’m not behaving, but with a safe word, and only inside our bedroom. 

We talk to each other more and I’m less like a little girl in front of him now. I don’t know if this is a good thing but all I’m trying to do is being a good wife and a good mom :)

No spanking so far after my last post. 

But my husband did put me over his knees and pull down my panties once — and then he changed his mind :) 


4 comments:

Peanut said...

Hi Jenny, I didn't think that I'd end up on your blog again but I did. 2020 is quite something isn't it?

It is delightful to see your updates and progress. It seems that you do have spankee tendencies afterall (a vast difference from your posts at the beginning of your journey). A playfully warmed bottom makes for a nice youth elixir. Enjoy the fun!

Anonymous said...

Jenny,

I am severely punished if I break our rules which I have agreed to. This has helped me to improve my behaviour both at home and at work. I cannot imagine reaching a point where I will not need the guidance strict rules, and the knowledge of consequences for breaking them, if I am to continue to improve as a submissive wife.

I wonder if you could share what has allowed you to do this and if you still have struggles to behave well.

Written punishments, grounding, loss of privileges, extra chores, humiliations like corner time, dress discipline and spanking/corporal punishment have improved my behaviour, respect for others and my Christian devotion.

Best wishes,

Becky

Anonymous said...

Since i realise, rationally, that Obedience brings blessing,..i search after methods to selfimpose ultime devotion of the other,..
But then i seem way to strong in mind,..how do i break my mental strength,..
Have you read literature that might help me walk the right path.

?

Thank You so much Honourable Miss Jenny.

Jean.

Anonymous said...

ps

What my wife and i agreed upon in our marriage contract, is, me receiving 3 whips at the start of every new day,..it really improves my obedience towards her, and "the other" .

Something to think about for all future husbands.

(Jean)