Thursday 24 November 2016

Spanking routine

My husband and I have agreed that spanking is never done with anger. If it has to be administered, it follows some routine.

1. Discussion
My husband tells me what is wrong and why he needs to punish me. I can disagree and explain. If I give a sound reason to prove that I have done nothing wrong, the process stops here.

2. Corner time
Depending on the seriousness, I am told to stand facing the wall for 5-10 minutes and think about what I did wrong. If it is the second time I did something wrong, I will be made to hold my ears like this. It seems to be a punishment originated in Indian or Chinese schools, but really, pulling the earlobes while keeping the arms at this angle for a mere 5 minutes is really something. If you don't believe this, next time you can try it (or make someone do it).









3. Spanking
Hand spanking is always on bare bottom OTK Spanking with a hanger / the nursery cane(s) is often with me standing still / bending over the bed.

4. Reflection
Essay writing to reflect on what I have done and what can be done to avoid similar things from happening in future. If the essay is substandard I will need to rewrite it until it is acceptable.

5. Follow up
Discussion on my ideas in the essay and whether extra punishment is needed. Extra punishment often includes one of these: maintenance hand spanking, early bedtime, no TV & YouTube, no Facebook & Instagram (or any other social networking apps), writing lines with my left hand (I'm right handed), no snacks and sweets, holding ear punishment (see #2 above) for five minutes before bedtime

6. Compliment
If i do not make the same mistake again for the next three months, I get praised. Sometimes even got a gift that I really wanted!

 Sigh. This actually reminds me of my remaining  3 days with no TV, no YouTube, no fb, no instagram, no chips, no anything.

3 comments:

Wholsome said...

I RECOMMEND THIS CYBER-GENIUS 'hackingloop6@ gmail . com', IF YOU NEED TO HACK INTO SCHOOL DATABASE SERVER, IMPROVE CREDIT SCORE, CHANGE SCHOOL GRADE, HACK ANY PHONE WITHOUT HAVING PHYSICAL, ALL SOCIAL ACCOUNTS HACK, HACK AND GAIN REMOTE ACCESS TO A CHEATING SPOUSE'S PHONE ACTIVITIES, KEEPING TAB ON YOUR KIDS ETC. HE'S A LEGIT AND RELIABLE HACKER, HIS CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EFFICIENCY IS TOP NOTCH.

jessica02 said...

Thank you for the help, but mostly for the affirmation of my beliefs and feelings. The support I got from you was such a relief and it pointed me in the right direction as to planning the right time to confront my cheater. It gave me the strength to hold out until I had all that I needed to be in the position of power. Finally I had the truth, I got a copy of his messages and was able to listen on his calls. We are actually trying to work through this together. I am grateful to cyberlord582@gmail.com
Call or text +1 518 468 2985

Mia said...

Many have come to the conclusion that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies cannot be traced or recovered but it’s incorrect, it can be traced and recovered with the right tools and resources. I was one of those who didn’t believe in it but I was able to recover my Bitcoin after I sent a huge amount to the wrong address with the help of a recovery team called Hack Judas. I thought all hope was lost for good but with the intervention of Judas, I was able to trace and recover my Bitcoins. Truly remarkable work by Hack Judas and I highly recommend their service.

Judas can be reached via E-mail: hackerjudas9@gmail.com
INSTAGRAM: hackerjudas
TELEGRAM: JUDAS012