Thursday 24 November 2016

The first punishment this month

I'm writing this sitting on my sore bottom. It was just 4 strokes of a thin nursery cane but each one stunk a lot. By the time I made it to the third stroke I just couldn't help but covering my bottom with my hands.

As you can probably guess, this earned me 2 extra strokes on each thigh.

I looked at the mirror and saw a few horizontal lines across my bottom and on my thigh, like these:

Photo from Google. I'm too shy to show you mine.

Look at them the next 2 days when you get changed. They are there to remind you to be a good girl. I was told as I was given a hug.

But this is not the end of my punishment.

Now I have to type my 800 word passage to explain the root cause of my bad behavior today and make one feasible suggestion with an action plan to permanently stop that behavior. Hopefully I won't be asked to rewrite it. Please wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you sound very naughty and need lots of caning

Anonymous said...

a need for the cane is continuous. pity i can not have situation n like that