Friday 5 May 2017

pass or punish

Going to sit for the CFA exam in June. It's the last level, and my husband said we will travel to Switzerland for vacation again if I pass.

"What if I don't pass?" I asked.

Then he suddenly pulled down my panties under my skirt and asked me to guess.

I said I don't know.

Then he said he'll give me some hint and suddenly gave me a spank!

He asked if I needed more hint.

No, no, I've got it.

So the next 30 days I'll be studying a lot. Maybe I'll stop updating this blog, but let's see.


2 comments:

Diary of Daisy said...

Hi Jenny I'm Daisy lovely to meet you!
I've just read all your entries and your blog is very enjoyable :)
Me and my Sir are Christians too ☺️
would love to talk more

jenny said...

Thanks for your comment, Daisy. I might disappear from here for a while but will be back when the exam is over :)