Thursday 4 May 2017

need to choose my own punishment :(

My husband has promised no.spanking this month.

But no spanking =/= no punishment (!)

Today he asked me, "So what should I do when you need to be punished?"

Oh...

"But I'll be good", I said with a soft voice.

"Answer my question", he insisted.

So here is the list I eventually came up with. Sigh...

1. Warning: verbal warning / line copying for 20 times

2. Light punishment: pacifier in my mouth for 30 mins / standing against the wall for 20 mins + line copying for 50-100 times

3. Serious punishment: ear pulling (my husband added "and twisting"!!!) / confiscation of credit cards and cash for one week (my husband added "will be given some pocket money but any purchase over €100 will be subject to approval") / pacifier in my mouth for 12 hours except meal time

 Seems to be even scarier than spanking :(




No comments: