Sunday 7 May 2017

my second German "writing" and "spanking"

German grammar seems quite complicated. Today I started learning Akkusativ, which seems to (I'm.not sure) be used for an object after a verb.

This language is not easy to learn but I'm learning it to know my bilingual husband better. He likes this idea too :)

This week's homework is to write about what I do and what I think about my job. It's hard because of my really limited vocabulary, but I've tried my best.

Here it is:
Ich arbeite als X. Ich muss mit wichtige Kunden treffen, viele Landes besuchen und viele Emails und Berichte schreiben. Als X kann ich ganzen tag mein Büro gehen nicht, aber meine Arbeitszeit ist sehr lange. Ich finde meine Arbeit interessant und flexibel.

You can probably tell what industry I'm in.

My husband looked happy with my "writing". He said there're some minor mistakes but I've done a good job.

"No punishment for the mistakes, right?" I asked.
"No. You want some?" my husband said.
Then he suddenly pulled me towards him and swiftly took down my parties under my night dress and spanked my bare bottom five times.

A bit like this, but I wasn't asked to bend over:


After five spanks...
"Enough?"
"Enough." I blushed and smiled.

Swat! "One more for smiling at me when you're spanked".












No comments: