Saturday 8 December 2018

Spanked cos of python

Hubby gave me some suggestions on programming language a few months ago. He said Python is better than R or SQL, particularly the processing speed.

So I started taking a course on Python last month. Today I need to hand in an assignment, but I had totally forgotten about it (!) —- until my husband asked me about it last night.

This assignment makes up 50% of the course. If I don’t turn it in, I’ll fail the course for sure. But I only had a small part of it done. Like 30%.

I need to pass this course so I decided to sit up the whole night to get my assignment done.

Hubby didn’t give me a big spanking. He only gave me one firm spank over my pants with his hand and said “go go go!”, then I went into the study.

After 7 hours at around 6am, I got my assignment done. I was exhausted.

Then I went to our bedroom to sleep. I didn’t have any energy to worry about spanking, even though my husband said he’ll deal with me later.

6 hours later, I got up and my husband said we have breakfast, and he’ll deal with me after that :(

I didn’t eat a lot. I was still a bit tired —- and nervous, cos of what was going to happen to me.

After breakfast, I begged my hubby not to spsnk with an implement :( I was still very tired 😴 and my body needed to recover. I was not saying I didn’t deserve it but my body was not ready for something really vigorous.

Hubby agreed. One second later I was across his knee.

I was told to pull down my pants and panties. Then he pulled my ear and asked me why he was doing this :(

Without any warmup the spanking started right away. 30 sound spanks 😢 I cried :(

Then I was told to brush my teeth and sent to bed.

What a way to start my Saturday :(

Hubby got me to use an electronic schedule with alerts instead of my old school hard copy schedule. He said if I forget an appointment again I’ll be spanked with a rubber slipper on my bare bottom. Sounds painful 😖

5 comments:

Diary of Daisy said...

I really mean this in no malice! It comes across that your husband treats you like a child would you agree to that or not? Do you like that? I really mean no malice!

jenny said...

Hmmmm good question.... but idk. He seems to have an answer for everything and he handles most things better than me so I’m kinda relying (a bit too much) on him. I like being protected but sometimes I don’t like being controlled a lot let alone being spanked, but also cos of my husband I live a very comfortable life. It’s a bit complicated.

Diary of Daisy said...

Thank you for answering I'm glad you didn't take it the wrong way. Why do you have your dynamic if you don't like being controlled?

jenny said...

Hmmmm what does it mean by “why do u have your dynamic if you dun like being controlled”? You mean why we have the kind of interaction we have now?

We went to the same church when I was still studying in the US. Our church promoted the idea of domestic discipline. We gave it a try a few months before our marriage and it worked quite well so that’s how it all started.

Diary of Daisy said...

Fair enough Jenny that's good! 😊
It's hard for me because I'm a Christian too but I'm submissive in a D/s relationship. The basis D/s dynamic is consent which begs the question of are you ok with everything? Are you doing this because you feel you have to?
To me yoir husband decides what is acceptable of you and what isn't, there are no guidelines for you or agreement to certain restrictions together? 🤔