Thursday 13 December 2018

two parallel worlds

I have an interesting job. I don’t need to work around the clock. I don’t even need to arrive at my office at a fixed time but I have a fixed salary. I have lots of respect from others when I work. Many people think I have a good job that lets me shine. 

At home I don’t need to shine. I’m like a little flower under a big tree. I never have to worry about anything. Since I don’t have kids, I can do most of the things I used to do when I was much younger. The only thing is, sometimes I get punished when I cross the line. Maybe this is the only difference between my life inside and outside home. Well, there are rules and regulations i need to observe at work of course, but most of the time there’s a lot of flexibility. At home I have freedom and flexibility too, but  sometimes it’s hard to tell exactly how much flexibility I have. 

I live in two parallel worlds, as in the movie Inception. 

Eight years into our marriage now. 

Maybe it’s love that keeps us together. Maybe it’s love that helps me live in two seemingly different worlds. 

Do you spank the one you love?
Do you require obedience in order to love?
Do you punish to show your love and care?

Hmmmm I’ve started thinking about these. Cos of the questions Daisy asked me, and the fact that my parents has found out about this blog and started to worry about me. 

2 comments:

Diary of Daisy said...

Aww Jenny I hope you are ok!
It is not a bad thing to review things.
I know that you have faith and so do I but it doesn't mean you have to be controlled in a submissive way. Personally I believe God created women as helpers for the man. CDD even though I don't mean to bash I think it dwells on the first original sin of Eve disobeying, that's why I asked what you thought because to me your husband manages you and treats you as he would a child. Submission is beautiful if you are submissive but if your not that's ok too. Your happiness is important Jenny and it's all down to consent at the end of the day.

jenny said...

Thanks for your advice. I’ve been thinking a lot these days