Monday 31 December 2018

New Year’s resolutions

I’m still fine. The last two weeks my husband and I tried very hard to work out CDD at home and I got a sound hand spanking as a result :(

In the end we have agreed that we should ditch CDD, and our New Year’s resolution is learning to love and forgive each other. We are planning to have a baby in a few years’ time and think it’s important to change our mindset so that our future kids won’t be subjected to any form of violence no matter what happens.

Hubby got a promotion, and we are moving again 6 months later. Back to my home this time!!! Switzerland 🇨🇭😁

2 comments:

Peanut said...

Happy 2019 Jenny!

Funny how I came about to watching a Netflix show called Outlander and thought you'd resonate with S01E09... It reminded me of you ao thought I'd pop in to say hello :)

jenny said...

Hi Peanut! Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. I haven’t watched Outlander. Wiki says it’s about life centuries ago. What makes it remind you of me?