Friday 24 November 2017

1/4 done

Very tired having to go to England once a week to take two courses while having a very busy full-time job and taking a German class once a week (yawn~ )

I was in a very bad mood today and kept complaining the whole morning and afternoon, even when my husband was calling me through SKYPE.

I thought he'd scold me or tell me it's my choice or threaten to spank me when I'm home. He didn't.

I felt really grateful that he accepted my emotions.

He just said I'm almost done with my first semester. That's nearly 25% of the study programme.

Then he kissed me through the camera and said "you can do it!"

I like the combination of hard evidence and soft evidence that seems to be telling me I'm going to be okay.

3 comments:

Fondles said...

It's great when they know just how to handle our emotions. sometimes i think bikss will say / do one thing but he surprises me with another instead.

jenny said...

What's bikss?

Fondles said...

Thats what i call Daddy. BIKSS. Like a name :)