Monday 28 May 2018

Homework

We don’t have maintenance spanking. Only when I’m a bad girl I get spanked.

Like I said in my last post, my husband and me will move to another country for three years. He won’t spank me in the first six months so that I have the space to learn and adapt to my new life. Today he made a suggestion:

I keep a diary every day after the move for the first six months. Based on our trust on each other, matter what mistakes I make I won’t be punished. I only need to write about it honestly. And my husband will only check if I have made a diary entry every day without reading what I write.

My husband called it “Starbucks Approach”, because this is how Starbucks manages their staff. The staff can make mistakes like breaking a mug and simply write about it. They can also put down interesting things like a customer’s tea preference. In this way the staff has an awareness of what he’s doing.

So this will start in June. Half the month to go, but if I’m a bad girl by mid-June I’ll still be spanked.


2 comments:

Peanut said...

Its comforting to know that you will not have to look for a new job after moving. It can be a big stressor once one's income is no longer stable.

May I ask where will you two be moving to? Im sure you two will settle down just fine. Though, what would happen to those German classes?

jenny said...

Hey how are you?

We are staying in Europe and just moving to a country that is not too far.

My husband said I don’t need to work if I don’t want to. He supports me very well, but I just think it’s more meaningful to have a job that I can manage and keep learning new things.

My German? I’m just learning it to understand my husband better. He is half German.