Sunday 11 June 2017

When school had physical punishment...

I grew up in a few countries across different continents. Except for Singapore, where I studied Grade 5 and 6, all the schools I went to had corporal punishment prohibited. I have never seen any physical punishment at school my whole life.

Since I'm learning elementary German, my husband often sends me clips with easy German. Today he shared one with me which is somehow related to this blog:


It is a simulation of a German school 100 years ago. I don't understand most of the things said, but it's easy to tell what they were doing.

My husband once told me when he went to lower primary school in Germany, young teachers never hit kids, but some old teachers brought a stick to class. I had no idea what he was talking about and what the stick was for, but now I understand.

1 comment:

Mia said...

Many have come to the conclusion that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies cannot be traced or recovered but it’s incorrect, it can be traced and recovered with the right tools and resources. I was one of those who didn’t believe in it but I was able to recover my Bitcoin after I sent a huge amount to the wrong address with the help of a recovery team called Hack Judas. I thought all hope was lost for good but with the intervention of Judas, I was able to trace and recover my Bitcoins. Truly remarkable work by Hack Judas and I highly recommend their service.

Judas can be reached via E-mail: hackerjudas9@gmail.com
INSTAGRAM: hackerjudas
TELEGRAM: JUDAS012