Tuesday 6 June 2017

home alone

My husband is going on business trip for a few days. I'm home alone.

Before he left home he had said "Be a good girl when I'm not around" and kissed me.

I said I will.

I have another exam coming up this Thurs anyway.

My husband has already made it clear the reward for getting a good score :)

And the punishment for getting a low score is also clear. It is not spanking but something even more horrifying: I will not be allowed to leave home for four Saturdays but stay home studying 6 hours a day with an experienced, well-qualified tutor from our church which encourages CDD. If I do not follow him well, my husband will let him hit my palm with a wooden ruler whenever he finds necessary :( And I'll need to retake the exam and pass it with a good score.

Actually I used to be quite good at taking exams when I was still in school, but I think I'd better to listen to my husband and study a lot before Thursday :)

It doesn't matter if I don't get the carrot, but I definitely don't want the stick.


No comments: