Thursday 25 May 2017

nostalgic

Last night my childhood friend came visit me and got me these!!!


We kept talking about our good, old days in school. We used to eat a lot of snacks like these. We used to do lots of silly things together.

Once we were even punished by our discipline mistress and got sent to the laundry service department in our school for one week. In that week we folded more clothes than we ever have to for the rest of our life. But why were we punished? 

Already 14 years ago. Gosh... Really miss my time at boarding school.

Miss England badly...

Miss the teenage "me" badly...

Miss my innocent, sometimes nonchalant "self" that I've outgrown, badly.

---------


My husband suddenly came over and gave me a very light swat on my bottom.

"Enough nostalgia. Go to bed now, or you'll miss the time when your butt was not sore" he said.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to a boarding, coed prep school. Spankings for girls and boys was common. During the day a school master might send you to the headmistress’s office with a note. She’d read it and send you to the “spanking office” which had only two long tables. You’d remove your uniform, skirt for girls, trousers for boys and bend over the table in your underwear. Anyone passing the room could see you. You didn’t dare move out of position or you’d receive a public spanking the the auditorium.
When she’d come in after classes, she’d read the note from the teacher and determine spanking over underpants or bare. Transgressing boys and girls were in that room. As she read the notes she’d either say nothing or say stand up and remove your panties or underpants. Then red faced you’d go over the table again. I always hoped to be among the first because it was terrible hearing others spanked and you were waiting. After your spanking you remained over the table until all spankings were over. It was humiliating and it hurt.