Saturday 18 November 2017

Spanked for bad attitude

I have some German homework due next Monday. Since we're on a short trip in Eastern Europe, I wanted to get it done quickly and asked my husband to help me with my homework on reflexive pronouns in German, but he was busy and asked me to try first.

30 minutes later, he finished his work and knew that I did nothing. He demanded an explanation. I said it's just cos he didn't help me, blah blah blah.

My husband was not at all happy with my reaction.

Then, without knowing there's a paddle in the house, I was told to bend over and... paddled :(

And I was spanked on my bare bottom. I was never spanked with a paddle with holes. The pain was unimaginable.

After the first spank, I was already crying, but my husband did not want to stop.

Then another spank. Tears trailed down my cheeks immediately.

My husband then touched my butt to check the damage and announced "two more". I wanted to say noooooooooooooo but it didn't seem to be a good idea.

Finally I ended up having a red, burning bottom. My husband said he'll bring the paddle home if I'm a bad girl again this weekend. Please don't :(

5 comments:

Fondles said...

This is my first visit. i'm adding you to my blogroll and will come back to read more stories! Meanwhile, be good!

jenny said...

Thanks Fondles. I'll try to be good :)

Wholsome said...

My husband was cheating on me with the chick with a bigger boot, and he would always deny having anything to do with her. Thanks to VCyber-lord 'hackingloop6@gmail . com', who recently helped me with a hacking service that gained me remote access to my husband's phone activities, I confronted him with the proof of his infidelity, (The chats, and the naked booty photos he has been receiving from her).. Contact 'hackingloop6@gmail . com', if you think your partner might be cheating on you, he's a legit and reliable hacker.

Anusha Todurkar said...

My husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. Thank you Dr OSELUMEN  for saving my broken Marriage. Dr. OSELUMEN is the best online spell caster that is powerful and genuine. Email him today. Email him: droselumen@gmail.com   or Call or text him on WhatsApp: +2348054265852  .. .......    He can also perform the following spell below 1. Lottery spell ......2 Good luck spell........3. Spell to win case in court.......4. pregnancy spell  ........5. Death spell......

jessica02 said...

My husband has been the best blessing that God has ever giving to me and i was scared i would lose him to someone else thats why i contacted MICHAEL for help and HE delivered me from my doubts. I went through all his messages on my phone as soon as they hacked into his cell and i found out he has never been cheating on me. He cares about me, our son and i never have to worry about losing him ever again. I will never forget the big favor you helped me with MICHAEL team and i am sure God will reward you in his own special way. Thanks!!!!!
Contact cyberlord82@gmail.com
whatsapp or text +1 518 468 2985