Saturday 25 November 2017

Detention experience

I'm surprised there is still physical punishment in a few states in the US, then my husband told me he grew up in one of those states.

Me: did you get any detention?
My husband: Yeah
Me: did you get spanked?
My husband: Almost, but no

It's totally unbelievable there's still paddling in some states in 2017! But it's administered over clothed bottoms, my husband added.

But still...

My husband asked about my school experience. Well, I went to school in a number of countries, and among them only Costa Rica and Singapore allowed corporal punishment in schools back then. Being a very good girl at school, I never got spanked at school :)

The only detention experience I had was in high school in the US, after finishing my GCSE in England. You wouldn't believe I was already 16 back then. Just because I was being late for school like 10 times.

I still remember in the detention I was not allowed to talk to anyone and had to copy a very strange text about "Why Americans are always late". Thank God I didn't go to a school in one of those states in which paddling was allowed.

2 comments:

Fondles said...

HI jenny, could you email me? I'd like to ask you something but I can't seem to find your email address on your blog.

Fiercerfondles@gmail.com

jenny said...

This is my email address: inspectorjte[@]gmail.com