Sunday 5 November 2017

lack of motivation for my homework

Two essays due next week. 0% progress.

I told my husband I don't know how to motivate myself. I just don't feel like doing anything today, but I said the same thing yesterday.

We spent the whole day going out, relaxing and having some fun.

Then my husband said we can't be doing what we did yesterday and he wanted to "motivate" me in another way: he put a nursery cane on the table next to my computer and books (!)

He said before I'm allowed to take a break (one hour later), if he sees me play with my phone / sitting on the sofa instead of working at my desk / doing anything not related to my assignment, he'll make me understand the power of a nursery cane and the need to focus :(

------------
I didn't play with anything or have snacks but only answered one call and replied to two messages. Then my husband said, after I started working on my essay for one hour, that I'm not working efficiently enough.

Then he told me to stand up and gave me one stroke over my pants :(

A light stroke, luckily.

No comments: