Saturday 3 June 2017

5 most feared spanking tools my husband has used

In these six years, we have learnt a lot and changed a lot to make our marriage work.

This change is also with the tools my husband has used to punish me when I'm not a good girl. I've just finished my CFA exam. Just hope I won't fail and get punished by any of these.

Below are the five tools that I fear the most.

#5 Hand
My husband first used an open hand but now it's always closed hand. He surely knows how to control the rhythm and made me feel very sorry.


#4 Wooden ruler



The longer it is, the more it hurts.

And it's scary to have the punishment right in front of me.

I had it a few times on my hand in my first year of marriage. Now I don't make those kind of careless mistakes but I still remember how it felt when my husband said "Hold out your hand. Palm upwards! Fingers together! Raise that hand higher!".



#3 IKEA plastic hanger
It's almost as painful as a wooden ruler, but it's used on my butt. The scariest thing is the very dramatic sound it produces. I know a strap can be a lot worse but fortunately my husband has never used them.


#2 school paddle


My husband used it two times on me, for two serious offenses. Each time he gave me 10 spanks on my bottom. It always left horrible marks on my butt for a day or two like these:


And I couldn't sit for at least a day and had to sleep on my front.


#1 canes

One flick of the cane is enough to stop almost any misbehavior immediately.

Once I threw away the nursery cane at home because I didn't want to be caned. When my husband asked me where it was, I said I had no idea, and I never touched it. The next day he found out I lied to him and got home with two nursery canes.

He put the two canes together with a rubber band and hit my bare bottom. The first stroke stung sooooooooo much that I jumped up from the floor and covered my butt with my hands by reflex and cried with shock.

I never needed the second stroke.


I know there are other implements that hurt more, like tawse, which my dad got spanked with in his boarding school in Scotland when he was a teen, or some thicker canes. My husband said he's not there to "beat the s*** out of me" but just want me to be a good girl.

2 comments:

Wholsome said...

Media lord helped me monitor my wife's phone when I was gathering evidence during the divorce. I got virtually every information she has been hiding over a year easily on my own phone: the spy app diverted all her Whatsapp, Facebook, text messages, sent and received through the phone: I also got her phone calls and deleted messages. she could not believe her eyes when she saw the evidence because she had no idea that she was hacked. Hackingloop can also improve debt. on credit cards i strongly recommend hackingloop6@gmail. c o m text or call him on WhatsApp + 1 4 8 4 5 4 0- 0 7 8 5

Purpplebae said...

I recommend Cyberlord if you need to hack into any SCHOOL DATAbase server? improve your CREDIT SCORE, HACK ANY PHONE without having physical access, Hack all kinds of SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS? Hack all EMAIL ACCOUNTS. contact Cyberlord via hackingloop6@gmail.com, WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785.you can also reach him if your funds is hanging in online trading platform like expert-option ,cal financial, Analyst , coinspot, Ctx Prime and many more