Monday 5 June 2017

fun on the beach

Got the last level of CFA done.

My husband suggested that I had this morning off and we went to the beach. Just for a walk and a nice brunch.

After the brunch we were strolling on the beach, I said I don't want to walk. Then this sweet man cuddled me and let me cling over his shoulders and waist like a baby koala :)

Then he got a bit tired said I should walk. I kissed him and said I like YOU carry me. I feel safe in your arms. And he looked very satisfied and tried to carry me over his shoulder.


It's fun to look at the beach and the sky from this angle. I giggled and told him I was drowning in his love.

Guess what my husband did?

"Wake up!", he said. 

And he smacked my bottom a few times as he said that.

I said "I'm not scared" and turned around to make a face at him.

Then he put me down and started tickling me.

So childish huh? :P Maybe sometimes we just have to forget who we are and how old we are and just have some fun.

We do loads of fun stuffs when I'm a good girl :)

No comments: