Thursday 27 April 2017

need to get my own paddle

At home we only have nursery canes and IKEA flat hangers for spanking. My husband said I should get a small paddle on my own.

We used to have a large school paddle when we first got married, but once my husband gave me 5 smacks and it left some red marks on my butt for a few days. We both felt that the spanking was overdone. I could not sit for two days and had to sleep on my chest.

My husband said he's punished me a lot this month, so he's suggesting that we don't use the nursery cane but a new, small paddle for warning.

This is the one I've got, after some google map search near my hotel:














I don't want holes, but all the short and small paddles sold nearby have holes.

My husband said when I'm back, he'll try not to give me punishment spanking but start with some alternatives depending on how serious the misbehavior is:

1. Talking
2. Serious talking
3. Scolding + standing against the wall for ten minutes
4. Ear pulling + Keeping a pacifier in my mouth for thirty minutes
5. Warning spanking 1: one paddle spank on the bare
6. Warning spanking 2: three paddle spanks over panties

Sigh. Honestly 4 is more scary than 5 or 6. But I don't exactly know... Just hope I wont have to experience 3-6.

18 days to go before I'm going home with the paddle and back to the world of discipline.

4 comments:

Daddy said...

I have been known to make paddles for naughty girls bottoms.

jenny said...

Wow, you're so talented! Can you make one that doesn't hurt? ;)

Loki_Darksong said...

Do you need an actual paddle or an item that can double as a paddle?

jenny said...

My husband told me to get an actual paddle. By the way, what is "double as a paddle"?