Saturday 8 April 2017

anniversary trip

This trip was almost rescheduled because my husband was rather mad at me. I guess he has an issue with unhealthy lifestyle and wasted time. But having seen obvious improvement after the last spanking, he finally decided to go ahead.

So here we are

Japan!

Like France, it's one of the countries I stayed for a few years as a kid, so I can speak the local language. Having not used this language for a while, I really recall lots of childhood memories in the country. This time we have checked out lots of old and new places. Japan is just an amazing country weaving both the two contrasting elements. You get to see the state-of-the-art technology, and you also get immersed in a culture with well preserved gardens, shrines and habits from hundreds to a thousand of years ago.

When we were strolling down the streets with traditional things, we saw these traditional Japanese paddles and my husband asked if he should get one for a naughty girl we both know. I narrowed my eyes at him, and he said "looks like someone already needs one now". Luckily I know when he's serious and when he's not, after all these years.

Our fifth anniversary :)








No comments: