Saturday 15 April 2017

another form of punishment

I made a big mistake.

My husband put some shoes in a plastic bag for a field trip and told me to remind our cleaner to keep them.

But I forgot (!)

Last night he couldn't find his shoes for the trip next day and asked if I knew where they were and... Oh no!

I don't want to lie and say the cleaner made a mistake because he'll find out anyway. So I said sorry.

My husband said he accepts my apology but it's been many times I am this forgetful.

"Now take your pants down and  go stand there", he pointed at a wall in our living room. "nose at the wall", he added.

I probably stood there for ten minutes but felt like ages, not knowing what would happen to my bottom.

As soon as I was told to turn around, I saw my husband having a nursery cane in his hand. I was already sobbing, but instead of running away from him I ran towards him hugging him.

"Help! I'm so scared. Please protect me", I said.

This caught my husband by surprise.

He put down the cane and gave me a deep hug, almost cuddling me, stroking my hair.

Then he said he'll give me a chance and won't spank me. I was relieved. But then he said I still need to be punished.

Oh! 

He told me to have my hair up and stand in front of him.

Then, all of a sudden. Ahhhhhhhhh! And as I was still screaming, he pulled my other ear. My mouth probably opened as wide as you can see in this stock photo.




No comments: