Wednesday 26 April 2017

got assigned "homework" when away from home

No more punishment for the next three weeks because of my business trip. My creative husband has suggested that I should keep a journal of interesting things I have seen in my trip as "homework". I don't need to do it every day because I'm not on holiday but at work. Only 10 entries for 20 days away from home. Okay, I'm not used to writing in English regularly these days but I will do it.







What will he do with my "homework"? I don't know.
Will he correct my language? Maybe.
Will he try to spot misbehaviors and punish me? Possible.
Will he just read it for fun? Very likely.
Will I be rewarded for doing this well? Maybe --- um, my husband said yes.

Let's see what happens three weeks later.

The last time I kept a journal was probably when I did it for my GCSE Lit' class.


No comments: