Saturday 15 August 2020

Spanking with consent II

The 20 spanks that followed were tough. My husband told me to put my hands on a table, open my legs as much as I can and stick out my bottom. The position already made me a bit uncomfortable.

Then it started. Very painful!!! Since I was made to open my leg a lot, the muscles on my butt were now fully stretched, and every spank felt like it’s penetrating into my body. The first 10 spanks were terrible. 

Then my husband asked if we should stop there ✋🏻 

He rubbed my bottom. And he said if I took more spanks it would be very uncomfortable to sit. Not a good thing now that I need to take care of the baby and sit a lot.

He ended up giving 10 light spanks with his hand but warned that next time if I’m a bad girl he’ll give me 10 more hard spanks. Then he went online and tried to order some spanking implements — and even asked me to choose for myself  😳

Two items were ordered:

1. A plastic ruler 

2. A very light nursery cane 

No comments: