Saturday 15 August 2020

Spanking with consent

After lots of discussion, my husband and I agree that we switch to a modified form of CDD for one month and see how things go. From two days ago, he can give me real spankings if I do something wrong. But unlike before, he can’t spank me if I say no, and he also needs to tell me how much I’ll be spanked before he starts. And this happens only between us. We should never spank our kid no matter what happens. 

Needless to say, I got spanked already.

No more cane, wooden ruler, strap or ikea hanger at home, so my husband used a flip flop, a new one that I got for the beach for this summer 😳 Never would have imagined that it ends up in close contact with my bare bottom.

It was a real spanking. 50 spanks this time.

Hubby had the flip flop in one hand, and took me by the ear with another hand. No warm up, and once I was dragged to our room, he pulled down my panties, put me over his laps and started spanking with the flip flop. He pinned my legs so I could hardly move. 

It’s been more than a year I haven’t been spanked for punishment so it felt really painful. After 20 spanks, my bottom was already burning. 

Then my husband told me to stand with my nose to the wall and hands on my knees. A very uncomfortable pose. But then it’s part of the punishment, showing my spanked bottom.

The remaining 30 spanks were a lot more painful than the first 20. Now I need to feed my baby. Will tell you more again soon.


No comments: