Tuesday 11 August 2020

When I did something wrong

Our baby is now one year old. My husband has been a fantastic dad and spend a lot of time looking after the baby when he’s not at work. 

It’s hard to have enough sleep when you have a baby with you, and it’s easy to get a bit impatient when you’re not sleeping enough. So far I think I have taken good care of my baby, but sometimes I feel that I’m not a good wife. 

My husband has never got mad at me because of that. He just hugged me and asked me to relax, but maybe we did CDD for too long, sometimes I just wished that he gave me a few spanks on my bottom. Doing something bad without any consequence makes me feel even more guilty :( 

This morning did it again so I casually said sorry to my husband as I was in bed. I tried to pull up my dress and pulled down my panties a bit and looked at him.

Then he came over.

And kissed my butt. 

And pulled up my panties and said I’m silly :(


1 comment:

Mia said...

Many have come to the conclusion that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies cannot be traced or recovered but it’s incorrect, it can be traced and recovered with the right tools and resources. I was one of those who didn’t believe in it but I was able to recover my Bitcoin after I sent a huge amount to the wrong address with the help of a recovery team called Hack Judas. I thought all hope was lost for good but with the intervention of Judas, I was able to trace and recover my Bitcoins. Truly remarkable work by Hack Judas and I highly recommend their service.

Judas can be reached via E-mail: hackerjudas9@gmail.com
INSTAGRAM: hackerjudas
TELEGRAM: JUDAS012