Tuesday 5 December 2017

Bare foot

I don’t like to put on my slippers at home, but my husband insisted that I should do that at least when I go to the balcony or rooftop.

Yesterday I was back home from my business trip. It’s already snowing. 20 degree difference from Asia. The first thing I did after going home was of course getting changed, and I happened to have my shoes off when going to the chilling balcony to get something.

Then...

My husband came and dragged me in :( and said I’m like a small kid.

And he said since I acted like a small kid, he should treat me as a small kid and gave me two light spanks over my pants. He said if I do that again next time he’ll spank my bare bottom and make me stand in the balcony for 3 minutes. Please don’t :(

4 comments:

Fondles said...

welcome back from the far east. i hope you had a fruitful trip!

you really should wear them slippers and take care of your feet. i have lots of aches in my feet so foot care is something i take very seriously now. i wish i'd taken care of them sooner.

hope you're enjoying the cool weather!

jenny said...

Oh, a lot of aches in your feet? What happened?

Fondles said...

bunions. and callouses. a combination of vanity and laziness i guess. these days i wear LOTS of sensible shoes, pad around the house with slippers on (hard flooring are hell on the bunions) and recently started a monthly pedicure routine. so do take care!

jenny said...

Oh take care.