Thursday 21 December 2017

Anniversary :)

Back to where my husband first asked me to be his girlfriend --- Switzerland.

At that time he was working there, and I was on student exchange there. One weekend after my finals I didn't have any plan, and neither did he. So we went skiiing together.

N years ago this day, Dec 21.

Now we are back here. With a glass of champagne in our hotel room, we are looking at the place where he asked me to be his gf :)

Every few years we come back here to take a selfie. My husband said when we finally grow old, we will be able to look back and talk about our good, old days and laugh about things that are only between the two of us.

Just took one selfie now. Will save it to our album with the title "growing old together".

2 comments:

Diary of Daisy said...

Happy Anniversary! 🍾

jenny said...

Thanks Daisy :)

We have lots of anniversaries each year: the day when we met, the day we became bf gf, the day we got engaged, the day we got married, etc. But we don’t celebrate the day when I got spanked by my hubby for the first time ;)