Sunday 10 December 2017

Scary spanking position

I was supposed to meet my in-laws for dinner after my exam. My flight landed on time but I was still late for the dinner for about 45 minutes. Don't know why.

Soon after my husband and I made it home.

"Stand in that corner". My husband said.

My husband fetched the nursery cane, but after listening to my explanation he decided to give me a less severe punishment.

He then held me in his arms and put me over one of his legs and rest his foot on a chair with his knee bent.

So my legs were basically hanging in the air.

Then my husband lifted up my skirt and took down my panties and the penny was about to drop.

But then he smacked my leg and told me not to kick my legs.

45 spanks. One spank for one minute late.

Finally he put me down to the floor. Phew.

No comments: