Tuesday 18 April 2017

a wet punishment

Our Easter break will,be over soon. Next week I'll start travelling for business till the first week of May in another continent, so my husband has suggested that we have a short trip on a tropical island before I leave for my business trip.

The food is nice. The resort is great. The view is exquisite. Everything is exceptional.

I have enjoyed the trip very much so far, except for one thing. I got a warning spanking from my husband.

He never spanks me when we're travelling, but he made this time an exception.

Because I forgot something again.

This time it's changing the limit for overseas withdrawals. I ended up not being able to get any cash. Of course we can use our credit card for some places but it's quite inconvenient each time we want to do something.

On our way to the hotel, my husband said he would give me a warning spanking. I didn't know what it is, but I thought I had better keep my mouth shut.

Upon arrival, we saw a stunning view, but I was distracted by my own thoughts about the spanking. Sigh.

We got our room. My husband said we should get changed and go swimming now.

I just hoped he would not spank me, or he spanked me right away.

After we got changed, I pulled down my bikini panties and said to my husband "Can you just spank me now? I don't want to wait anymore. It completely spoils my holiday."

My husband was not pleased that I "ordered" him to spank me. He said he was not going to give me a warning spanking but a punishment spanking for using impolite language and being impatient.

He said he didn't want to ruin our holiday either, so this was going to be painful but short, and he would use only his hand.

Phew, I was worried he would use an implement.

Then I was told to remove my binkini and get into the pool in our room completely naked and stay there.


Then my husband told me to bend my completely wet body over the side of the pool. He came over and gave me 3 spanks.

Then I said "it hurts". It did hurt more when wet.

My husband ignored what I said and asked me to get into the water again. And then he told me he was going to give me 20 spanks and I need to count, and he did not want to hear anything besides the counting.

So I got out of the water again, making myself ready for the punishment.


A bit like the picture above, except that I was naked and my skin is a bit lighter than that.

Spank! one...
Spank! two...
Spank! three...
Until the last one...
Spank! twenty... it hurts!

"What did I say?", my husband scolded.
"Now get into the water. We will start again from one!"

I felt like crying but did what I was told.

Then I got out of the water and the spanking started again from one. After ten, my husband rubbed my bottom but then he splashed some water over it to make each spank sting more.

After he made it to twenty, I was still sobbing. Then my husband cuddled me and said "You've learnt your lesson, havent you? Be a good girl okay? Always keep a list and remember what you need to do".

Then he massaged my bottom.with some cream.

What a dramatic way to start a resort holiday.



1 comment:

Jean said...

beautiful Jenny.