Friday 7 April 2017

A new, strange cane

After our trip to Switzerland, I had been living a life free of spanking. Instead of punishments, I was given lots of rewards for my good behaviors.

Until today.

It's been the third night I went to bed after 3am.

The first night was because of work, so my husband just kissed me goodnight. The next day he told me to go to bed earlier at night.

The second night was because of chatting with friends. My husband was away for business so nothing happened.

The third night he gave me a look and said he'd "deal with me later". I jumped into our bed at once but he gave me a swat on my bottom.

The next morning, nothing happened.

The following evening when I came home, there was a paper on the dining table that says "take off whatever you are wearing and stand in the corner".

There was a really light new nursery cane on the table. I quickly did what I was told.



30 minutes later, my husband was home. As you would have guessed, the nursery cane came into close contact with my poor bottom.

My husband asked me why he was doing that as he bent me over the sofa. He seemed to be pleased with my answer and asked how many times I should be hit. Obviously I wanted to say zero, but that would only lead to more spanking.

I said three, but my husband said I needed more.

Swish. One! I counted.

Swish. Ah!!! Two!

This went on and on like forever...

Until it made to ten.

It hurt a lot this time. But when I looked at my bottom in the mirror, I saw no spanking marks. No parallel lines. No welt. No anything.

Then I was told to take a shower and get ready for dinner. I was surprised to find that I could sit. It didn't hutt. Not even a single bit.

My husband probably noticed that too? And he put the nursery cane next to my laptop and asked, "Now what time will you go to bed tonight?"




No comments: