Thursday 24 November 2016

spanking implements at home

hi, my name is jenny. I used to be spanked as a kid, but not anymore after I turned 10. At school, corporal punishment was already banned. I have no idea why sometimes I want to be disciplined, especially when im not a "good girl".

Now, when im naughty, I get spanked.

I do not have any wooden hairbrush, paddle or heavy cane at home, because they can easily cause bruises or caning marks that stay for a long time.

Instead these are what I am spanked with:

1. Hand
It is always on bare bottom and used as a warning.

2. IKEA hanger

This is used for warm-up of punishment spanking or maintenance spanking. The flat side is like a plastic ruler and stinks quite a bit if used on bare bottom.












3. Nusery canes
These are used for punishment. The thinner one on the right stinks more and leaves temporary red marks on the bottom for a day or two.

The thicker one on the left normally does not leave any mark and stinks less than the thinner one most of the time, but when full strength is used, it can leave some red marks on the bottom that later becomes transparent -- you can feel it when you touch the skin.

When I am naughty, I am often spanked with the thin nursery cane with my clothes on, but when the bad behavior remains, I am often told to take off my pants and underpants. Luckily the spanking often stops before my eyes are welled up with tears.

The scariest thing is not being spanked with one cane but two! So far this has happened to me once, when I used fb when social networks or TV was banned as a punishment. Every single stroke of the two canes left two red marks on my bottom, and every stroke caused double the pain. I never forget the pain but it's never easy to be a good girl all the time and not to be given the next punishment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics

Wholsome said...

Media-lord helped me gain closure to my husband's phone activities and exposed all his cheating activities behind my back. the joy in My marriage barely lasted seven months after i gained remote access to his phone activities and found out he was cheating on me..You can reachout to this Media-lord on {hackingloop6@ gmail . co m} also on WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785, if you are facing similar situation,he is a legit and reliable hacker, tell him i referred you.

Purpplebae said...

I was also able to access my husband's phone activities remotely, with the help of this same Media-lord, {hackingloop6@gmail . c om} he hacked and gained me access to his phone and exposed all he was doing behind my back. I also recommend him on WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785. He's a reliable hacker,his service is affordable,his customer service and efficiency is top notch.

jessica02 said...

I never believed hackers were real until i was recommended to cyberlord582@gmail.com
they helped me get into a whatsapp account, because my location was so far from them, within like 2 hrs.
whatsapp or text +1 518 468 2985