Monday 1 May 2017

My first "writing" in German

I can speak a few languages because of my very special upbringing in different countries since I was 3. Recently I started learning German just for fun. It's also to get a better understanding of my husband. He's of course a native speaker of English but he grew up in a German-speaking place.

If you can understand German, you might have a lot of fun reading my "masterpiece" composed of totally random ideas like my husband did. He said I sound like a two-year-old lol

Here you are...

Ich bin Jenny. Ich komme aus Europa. Meine Hobbys sind Reise, Lesen, Klavier spielen, Wandern, Schwimmen und Tennis spielen.

Ich wohne in... Mein Telefonnummer ist...

If I sound like a two-year-old, it's good enough. I've learnt the language for only  one month anyway 😊

1 comment:

Purpplebae said...

Contact cyber lord on "hackingloop6@gmail . com", call or text him on WhatsApp + 1 484 540- 0785, if you need the service of a professional hacker for any type of cell phone or social network infiltration, keeping tab on your kids or employees, upgrade your credit score or clearing of unwanted records,also if you want to hack and gain remote access to your partner's phone activities. hackingloop is a legit and reliable hacker,customer service and efficiency is top notch.