Wednesday 24 May 2017

a special, tasty treat

I've managed not to be punished again today. My husband always says it all depends on how I choose to behave.

This evening my husband gave me a pleasant surprise.

When I was home from work at 7, I saw some arrow signs on the floor. "Follow me", it says.

I followed the arrows and walked towards the balcony and saw this:






















Then my husband cuddled me from behind :)

He said he has made this himself.

A reward for having learnt from this morning and behaved well for the rest of the day :)



P.S. We don't have maintenance spanking but my husband said he'll give me "maintenance punishment": I need to switch on flight mode and sleep with my panties pulled down tonight :( so tomorrow morning I'll remember not to use my phone when I'm still in bed.









No comments: