Wednesday 31 May 2017

punishment during period

My husband have more tolerance for me when I'm having period, so I'm supposed to be quite "safe".

But of course you can tell what happened to me from the subject :(

I got punished again. Two days in a row.

Last night I set my alarm clock but it didn't work this morning. My husband woke me up at 8 and asked if I should be at work at 9. I got up quickly and had some breakfast and went to work at once.

This afternoon when I was back from work, he asked me to tell him what happened.

Turned out that I set my alarm to 7pm instead of 7am. It's not my first time. Many years ago when I was still a university student, I did that by mistake for three times. The third time I missed my final exam and got a D instead of an A for that course. My husband (who was my bf back then) gave my bare bottom 5 heavy spanks with a wooden school paddle that I couldn't sit for almost a day.

Since then I never made the same mistake, until today.

"Looks like you need a strong reminder", my husband said.

But he knows I'm having my period, and we aren't at home.

This means if he wants to hit very hard, he'll use something available in the hotel room. A wooden hanger? A wet towel? I have never been hit with these but I hope he's thinking about something else.

I begged him not to spank me that hard but he told me to keep quiet :(

He said he needs to think about it and told me to stand in the corner for 5 minutes.

I begged him again. Then my husband put a pencil from the hotel room on my upper lip and told me to hold it for 5 minutes. If you can't imagine, you can search on google image "pencil on upper lip".

He never puts soap or any chemical into my mouth because it is bad to my health. One pencil is enough to keep my mouth shut :(

5 minutes later my husband came and removed the pencil. He said I'm lucky. The wooden hangers in this room are too heavy for spanking. The LAN cables are too harsh on me. And he can't spank my bare bottom because of my period.

With the following picture in watercolor mode, can you guess how I was spanked?











My husband held me by my waist and spanked the part that connects my butt and my leg. Is it called the sit spot?

I think he must have spanked each leg at least 30 times, really hard, with his hand.

With the romantic lighting in this room, the two red areas on my upper thigh are in brown in the watercolored picture above.

Maybe I should be happy at least I'm not at home, or I might be punished with a nursery cane. Later this afternoon we saw a shoehorn in the room.

I must have looked at my husband with a lot of fear (!!!)

But he said the spanking just now was enough.

"Be a good girl from now and don't make me use it on you. Is it clear?" My husband asked.

My response was a firm "yes" without any question.

2 comments:

Elementary Writing said...

You made one mistake after all these years and you get spanked, that sounds really harsh.

jenny said...

Yeah it was