Tuesday 16 May 2017

a lesson I've learnt



My husband told me to write a reflection here as part of my punishment, so it's going to be long and factual. You might have guessed what happened to me with the two canes above.

This is what happened:


Yesterday my husband thumbed through my German textbook out of curiosity, then he saw lots of empty blanks in the homework section. He asked why I didn't do my homework.

I told him my teacher said homework is optional, and it's ok as long as I understand the things taught in class. I told him the truth, so it would really be perfectly ok if I did understand everything taught.

My husband asked me one question from the homework section to see if I really didn't need the homework. I... I couldn't answer. Then he gave me another chance and tried another one. Same. And yet another one, with the same result.

He asked me what I was going to do about it. I said I would get my homework done yesterday. My husband agreed.

Three hours later, he asked me about my progress, but I was watching TV and did nothing yet. Then he sai I need a strong warning and asked if I wanted to stand at the wall holding my ears with my arms up for 5 mins or get a warning spanking.

Spanking can be painful but standing holding my ears is even worse. It's not as easy as "hands on the head", and I'm likely to end up being spanked for not keeping my arms up. So I picked a warning spanking.

Six light strokes over my panties with the "thicker" cane on the right above.

Maybe you don't see any difference between the canes, but it did hurt less than the one on the left.

Then my husband rubbed my bottom with some moisturizing cream and told me to start doing my homework.











I did get started but there were quite a number of words I didn't understand, so I tried to look them up using an an online dictionary.

And then I accidentally checked out a really fun variety show on YouTube, and the "related videos".


Three hours later, my husband came back and saw what I was doing. I tried to explain but he said they were all excuses. We discussed for a long time, and I finally said I was wrong. Then I was told to go to our dressing room to fetch the thinner cane, the one reserved for punishment.

My husband told me to take off my pants and panties, put my hands on the table and stick my bottom out.

Then I was told to keep the position and reflect.

After a few minutes he asked me why I was punished. I said I didn't get my homework done.


"Anything else?" my husband asked. "I shouldn't have made so many excuses and wasted our time." I heard myself say.


Then I heard "swish, swish, swish". My heart was racing.

My husband said he was going to give me six strokes on each cheek of my bottom. Six for making excuses, six for wasting time.

Just a few strokes of this cane are enough to make me feel very sorry :(

It often leaves slightly raised welts as you can see above. I wanted to touch the welts and rub my own bottom but my husband said I wasn't allowed to.

Then I was told to bring my homework over to our bar table and complete it standing, when my bottom was still burning.

Lesson learnt: I should not waste time distracting myself with unimportant things ---  not just when doing my German homework, but with anything, I can explain but should not make excuses when I'm wrong.

My husband said this month is tough because of my busy job and my preparation for CFA and many stuffs happening in my life, and that's why I should do the right thing at the right time.

I'll learn how to prioritize things better :(


--------------------------------

P.S. My husband read the above reflection said it's acceptable. But he added that my English is not good enough and I should learn more verbs and adjectives after getting my CFA exam done.

Then we had the following dialogue:

Me: English is not my first language, but I did get A in GCSE First Language English
Hubby: It was 14 years ago, Jenny
Me: Okay, okay
He narrowed his eyes at me.
Me: I'll listen to you and get "100 Verbs for Babies" tomorrow
I grinned at him with an evil smile.

Hubby: I'll look for "100 Creative Ways to Spank a Naughty Girl with a Smart Mouth" with you tomorrow
Me: It's currently out of stock.

My husband smiled back at me. Then I kissed him and whispered to him "thank you for your advice" :)

I was born a naughty girl. Sometimes I just can't help it :P

No comments: