Tuesday 23 May 2017

after being spanked a lot more than usual...

In 2016, I got hand-spanked twice and caned 3 times the whole year.

In 2017, I have already been hand-spanked 3 times, caned 3 times and "ear-pulled" 3 times :(

And it's not even the middle of the year.

Me: Can you please don't spank me? :(
My husband: I won't have to spank you if you behave yourself (and he stroked my hair)

Then my husband suggested me to check my "reflection journal", something that I need to write after every spanking.

Am I "naughtier"? Has my husband become much stricter on me?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what I've found:

Top 3 reasons for getting spanked in this year were:
#1 Wasting time - going to bed late, getting up late, going home late when I'm sick, putting important things off

#2 Being forgetful - forgot to give instructions to our cleaner 

#3 Using impolite words - just once... and I got a "wet punishment" when we were on vacation :(

My husband discussed this with me, and we came up with a few things to turn the negatives into positives:

1. keep a healthy lifestyle - read in the living room / study but not on the bed, get up and go to bed at the right time
2. keep a concise to-do list and set up alerts on my phone for very important things
3. understand my emotions and be careful with my word choice

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My husband said we're human so it's ok to have negative emotions or feelings. Sometimes it's okay to be laid back, or a bit lazy, but it's important to understand what is the right time to do that and never let my emotions take the full control.

"I hope you won't spank me till at least the end of summer" I said.

But my husband said it all depends on how I CHOOSE TO behave.

No comments: