Tuesday 30 May 2017

an unforgettable lesson for being forgetful

Some work needs to wait till tomorrow so I went hiking with some local friends this afternoon.

It's supposed to be an easy trail so I only got 800ml of water and went there in sneakers, but as soon as I saw everyone wear their hat or cap, I realize I left mine at home :(

The first hour was cloudy. Then it became burning hot without the shade. The remaining 30 mins I was under the sun with no sunglasses or hat.

Needless to say, I got sunburned.

To make the long story short, I got some "burning sensation" on my butt as well.















My husband said he was going to punish me with the five senses :(

He first spread the after-sun cooling gel all over my body. Then I got 50 spanks for each item I forgot to bring:
1. Hat
2. Sunglasses
3. Sunscreen

The cooling gel made each spank more painful, but I wasn't crying yet.

Then my husband announced the next punishment: copy "hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and 1.5L of water" 200 times - the first 100 with my right hand, the next 100 with my left hand (I'm right-handed). My husband crossed out 5 lines I wrote with my right hand and 25 lines I wrote with my left hand and told me to write them again, tidily :( Then I started crying. He passed some tissue to me but didn't wipe my tears this time.

But the punishment was not over yet. I was made to stand holding my ears with my upper arm at a right angle to my body for 5 minutes. This rather awkward position made my arms and shoulders sore after just 3 minutes. And my husband said he'd extend the time to 8-10 minutes if I didn't do it properly.

This time I was also given a maintenance punishment :(

Every morning after having a shower and applying the after-sun lotion, I will need to bare my bottom and stand holding my ears for 3-8 minutes (my husband said the time entirely depends on my behavior).

This will continue until my sunburn is gone, which means at least 4 to 5 days :(

3 comments:

Wholsome said...

I'm actually having the best time in a very long time , kudos to spy-lord for helping me to reveal everything my ex has has been doing behind me , now am actually having a great time and i actually believe he can help people out there that has the same problems compared to most other hackers out there .you can contact him through email on 'hackingloop6@gmail . com' and get your doubts cleared, Credit score fixed, School grade changed, you can also reach him if your funds are hanging in online trading platforms like expert-option ,cal financial, Analyst , coinspot, Ctx Prime and many more. He's also reachable on + 1 (612) 502 - 3647.

Purpplebae said...

Reach out to 'hackingloop6@gmail . com' text or call on + 1 612 502 - 3647, if you need a professional hacker, he specializes on database hack, Keylogging, Institutional server hack, firewall breaches, Change of school grade, Credit score upgrade, Admin (staff) account hack -Access/Password (Facebook, Instagram, BBM, Skype, Snapchat, Twitter, WordPress, iCloud accounts etc.), Tap into your spouse’s phone to monitor calls and text message interception etc. he's a legit and reliable hacker, his customer service and efficiency is top notch, his services are affordable.

Mia said...

Many have come to the conclusion that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies cannot be traced or recovered but it’s incorrect, it can be traced and recovered with the right tools and resources. I was one of those who didn’t believe in it but I was able to recover my Bitcoin after I sent a huge amount to the wrong address with the help of a recovery team called Hack Judas. I thought all hope was lost for good but with the intervention of Judas, I was able to trace and recover my Bitcoins. Truly remarkable work by Hack Judas and I highly recommend their service.

Judas can be reached via E-mail: hackerjudas9@gmail.com
INSTAGRAM: hackerjudas
TELEGRAM: JUDAS012