Wednesday 10 May 2017

last entry: seriously punished

I haven't recovered from my cold yet, but I got punished seriously because of a drink after work.

I only had a glass of sparkling wine, but as soon as I was home, my husband asked me why where this smell of cigarette comes from. I was supposed to go home immediately after work because of my cold.

And then he questioned me with my to-do-list. The things there never get done. I said I had no time but he asked me about my drink and... this blog. He's found out about this.

So you are a naughty girl wanting to be punished huh? I'll give you something to write about.

"Nooooooooo!"

 "5 strokes for each item on your list. Take off your dress"

 "Nooooooooo!" I protested.

And my husband twisted my ear and dragged me to our dressing room and fetched a nursery cane.

"I'm sorry" I said.

My husband told me I'm going to get 45 strokes. 5 for each item.

 "Nooooooooo!"

And he pulled my ear again and asked if I wanted to make my final post more dramatic.

"I'm sorry" I said, but my husband said I should be very sorry and started hitting.

I thought he'd hit my butt, but he started hitting my upper thigh, on the front, on the back. Tears trailed down my cheeks as soon as he started with the first stroke. It was surprisingly painful.

Then my lower thigh, left and right.

Finally my bottom. "I'm going to give you 15 strokes on your butt" my husband announced. By the time he made it to 6 I was already dancing in pain with lots of tears.

The most serious punishment spanking I've ever got.

My husband told me to show you my damage.

My butt and legs are still a bit sore. The caned marks coming from all directions on my butt and the horizontal lines on my thighs will stay with me for at least three days.

I took the pic of the "fresh" caned marks with the "artist" mode on my phone and it has added too much shadow to my butt -- as if my butt was as hard as iron and as dark as chocolate :( the marks look lighter in the pic too. It's dark pink in real.

And this is my last post here. My husband said I should focus on my studies and health for now.

Thanks for your support in the last few months.

I will learn to be a good girl and hopefully won't get spanked again like this.

Goodbye.

No comments: