Monday 8 May 2017

leaving marks or not?

When my husband spanks me with a nursery cane, he often leaves a few "lines" on my skin, for warning I guess.

Something similar to this, usually on my bottom or upper thighs:











But sometimes he does prefer not to mark my bottom, especially before I go to health check or spa. Then what happens if he still wants to use a cane?

There are two possibilities:
1. he hits on the side of my feet :( which is very painful but no matter how hard he hits and how many strokes it is, there is no mark on my feet. Just a bit red.











2. sometimes he hits with a very thin cane without using the full strength. The diameter of the cane is just around 3mm. It feels two times more painful than a usual cane of about 5mm maybe because of the smaller surface area in contact with the skin. It's exactly the same one I wrote in "a new, strange cane". Really painful when being hit, but it only makes my bottom red for 15 mins without leaving any mark.


Why am I writing about these?

My husband has put three new 3mm canes beside my laptop and study notes on the table where I study just now and said this is a response to my question last week.

"Hit with three canes at the same time?"
"Yes. Wanna try one stroke now?"
"No, thanks :( "

If one 3mm cane is two times more painful, then three used together means six times more painful!!!!!??

I shouldn't have asked that stupid question "What if I don't pass?".

No comments: