Saturday 19 May 2018

Pink bottom on the beach (2)

With my freshly spanked pink bottom, I walked for 3 minutes. Luckily there were not many people on our way back. Only 5 people in total. 3 were far away from us. 2 very close, and one of the girls raised her eyebrows when she saw my behind :(

I tried not to make eye contact with her. Like an ostrich :(

After they had passed, my husband asked me how it felt that everyone knows I’m a naughty girl :(

I blushed and said nothing.

Then we walked 1 minute more. As we were opposite to the hotel, I felt very nervous. Is everyone going to see my pink butt? Should I try to cover it with my hands or not? What should I do? :(

At that moment my husband held me in his arms and walked through the hotel lobby so that no one can see my spanked bottom. He kept walking for what felt like almost two minutes.

I felt love when he carried me 💕 so when he put me down on the bed in our hotel villa, I had my arms around his neck and kissed him and... ❤️

No comments: