Friday 4 May 2018

Top 3 creative punishments

Punishments tend to become less effective when they are used repeatedly. My husband is very creative when it comes to punishing me 😰 so he never has this problem.

#3 Open your mouth
Once I said something a bit impolite (not that serious), and my husband told me to open my mouth for one minute.

It wasn’t painful but it did make me feel that I was punished :(

#2  You want to do it? Do it again
I’m not allowed to throw things cos of my mood. Once I did it, then my husband let me calm down. We talked for a while.

Afterwards I got punished :( my husband punished me to throw and pick up that thing for 50 times.

After the 50th time, I picked up the object. My husband asked, “do you still want to throw things?”

No 😢

#1  Choose your own combination
Most of the time I don’t have a choice of the implement, but when I do, I can normally decide
- which implement
- where I’m spanked
- what position I keep

For example:
1. Hand, bottom, OTK
2. Nursery cane, bottom, standing

But my husband can decide if it’s on bare bottom or clothed bottom, and whether another punishment is needed.

No comments: