Monday 30 April 2018

Lack of sports

I have been too busy with my job. No time for sports. Then I have a cold again this morning.

My husband made me a cup of ginger tea with lemon and some honey 🍯

He said I need to do some sports. He always said that.

This time he seems to be taking it very seriously 😐  Looks like I’ll be required to do sports at least two times a week.

Hmmmmmm I’ll try, but let me zzz and get over my cold first.

I’m too tired and sick to listen to any explanation about the importance of doing sports or what happens if I don’t do sports, etc. As I said this to my husband, he held me in his arms and took me to the bed. Then he pinched my cheeks and said “naughty girl” :(

I’m not sure if I’m naughty. I just caught a cold. I thought to myself.

But of course I didn’t say anything 🤐

No comments: