Saturday 21 April 2018

super strict “teacher”

Recently I have been learning the German past tense. Different from perfect tense, past tense requires  a lot of rote learning.

After one week, I can only remember two:
Say: sagen > sah
Think: denken > dachte

My husband was studying with me this morning. He said I smiled and laughed too much and didn’t focus that well.

Whenever I made a mistake I found it funny, cos there were only 40 words on the list. I kept reciting but kept forgetting.

My hubby pretended that he was angry (but he was smiling) and said he would put me across his knee (!)

He made me repeat the 40 words in 5 groups with him. Each group I repeated after him. Then he tested me. If I got it wrong, he made me repeat after him. Then he tested me again.

The second time if I got it wrong again, he smacked my bottom over my pants, lightly.

Then he sent me to a corner for 3 mins.

3 mins later, I went over his knee and got tested again. If I made mistake for the third time, he took off my pants and panties and smacked my bare bottom once. Then he gave me a hint. If I was still wrong, there came two more smacks. And he gave me the correct form.

Towards the end, I got tested again for words I got wrong before.

Before this final test, I was given 5 mins to study in front of the wall. My hubby put a nursery cane next to me and said i would get one stroke for each wrong answer, until I was it right :(

Guess what I got in the end?

No spanking at all? :)

Well, no :(

Result:
5 light spanks over my pants
3 heavy spanks on my bare bottom


And...

almost got caned once

But...

luckily I got it correct in the end and didn’t get caned ;)

Now I remember the whole list with the help of a strict “teacher” :O

It’s kind of new to me cos physical punishment was banned when I was in school. Hmmmmm it was effective on me this time but strange feelings.

No comments: