Thursday 1 December 2016

Spanking when away from home

Just read from a blog that a husband brought loopy Johnny for punishment when the couple are away from home.

I'm writing this in the lounge waiting for the flight with my husband. Holidays away from home should be free of spanking, but out of curiosity I asked my husband what he thinks about that idea of bringing a loopy Johnny.

Wearing a smile on his face, he said, we've lots of unexpected things in our trip. We can never be exactly sure about what we're supposed to do, so let's forget about the discipline thing and enjoy our adventure for now.

True.

If he really wants to spank me, my husband said he doesn't even need a loopy johnny or something. Here are three things always available in a hotel room:

1. His heavy hand

2. Cloth hanger

I've never experienced this but it looks quite horrible.

3. Wet towel

I can't imagine how you can spank with a towel, but my husband said it's as effective as a paddle with holes (which I've never got either) if used correctly. 

Can you imagine it hurts so much?

Anyway I'll be good and make our trip a really nice one. Ciao!



No comments: