Monday 5 December 2016

Continue with CDD or not?

After getting married for a few years, my husband doesn't really need to be the "discipliner" all the time. We both have learnt when to be more responsible and when to just leave it. We both have rather competitive jobs and need to fly to different places and adapt to different work cultures, so sometimes it's really important not to be perfectionists but be flexible and accept our differences.

When we first got married and started cdd, we had monthly maintenance spanking. Not anymore because it gave both of us too much stress. Then we removed the wooden ruler, because it can cause bruises. We still have the cane, but removed the junior cane and use only the nursery cane, for serious offenses.

When we first started, my husband once pinched my ears and gave one slap into my face, but that was the one and only one. We talked and decided not to let that happen again. And he once spanked my bottom to bright red until I cried. It never happened again. 

I wasn't aware till now, that I was spanked for three times by my husband this year.

30 spanks with his hand to my bare bottom
5 strokes with the nursery cane to my clothed bottom
4 strokes with the nursery cane to my clothed bottom and my thigh


This is rather similar to what I got from my parents as a kid, so sometimes I'm really wondering if cdd is about infantizing a wife?

I like it when my partner is in charge, but sometimes I can't help thinking why do I have to be punished? Do I not know what is right and what is wrong?

What worries me the most is whether our practicing of cdd will affect our parenting style in the future.

If our conclusion is yes, we really should stop cdd.

But the problem is, we can't tell until we really become parents.

No comments: