Thursday 15 December 2016

Got spanked for internet addiction

Can't believe I get spanked two times in a day. My husband said I've been a really naughty girl, spending too much time online and getting too little done.

I've been aware of this problem too. My job allows me to work at home when im not going on business trips, and when you don't have a regular schedule and a boss, managing time well is important.

It's just a matter of self discipline, I know. But before the problem snowballs to a big problem, my husband said he needed to teach me a lesson.

The lesson comes in two parts: part one is to work out a workable way to manage time together, and part two is, as you should know, on my backside.

Now im writing this with my pants and panties pulled down. Im supposed to leave it like this till I finish the jobs set for today.

My butt is still very red and warm. When I touch it, I can feel some parallel lines.

It was a serious punishment. My husband grabbed my ear and took me to our bedroom. This time he used a nursery cane. I havent been spanked with a cane on my bare for a long time, so I was first given very light strokes that didnt sting.

Then I was told to turn around to let my husband check my backside. He then asked me to bend over the bed. He said I need to remember this lesson for the next few days and started hitting all over my seat spot with more strength. He used also his hand.

Within a very short time my butt was all red looking almost like this:

















I was saying sorry but he said he's going to give me 10 more strokes. It was painful.

A few slow, light strokes at first.

Then a few slow but heavy strokes.

And finished with a few very heavy non-stop strokes firing on my bottom.

My bottom is very red, with some slightly raised welts that later turned a bit white. Exposing my backside and the sore when sitting down immediately stops me from staying online for too long.

The next thing I need to learn, is managing not to use internet too much without having to get a spanking like this.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When i was 15 and my brother was 13,we finially made our First Holy Communions in the class with the 2nd graders.Bro wore a dark colored suit and ty and mom and dad dressed me like the little girls in a poofy,sleeveless,knee length communion dress and veil with lace anklets and white mary jane shoes and under my dress they had me wear a white camisole and toddler size rubberpants like the little girls wore under their dresses.Two hours before the mass,bro was playing a video game and i wanted to play also and he told me i could after he was done.I got very angry and hauled off and hit him!After things settled down,mom and dad took me to my room and dad sat down on my bed and mom ordered me to lay over his lap.With bro watching,she brought my communion dress up exposing the rubberpants and dad paddled me with his hand on my ass!Since the rubberpants fit me tight,the pain was worse! I walked down the aisle with bro and my classmates having a very sore ass! At our party,mom told my friends and female relatives that i had toddler rubberpants on under my dress,so my dress got lifted up and the rubberpants got checked out!