Thursday 1 December 2016

Back to my childhood place

Paris, we have arrived, after a long flight. It's where I spent three years when I was a kid.

It's always nice to be here. I can still speak the language. I can still get around the city without even looking at the map. I can still stay in my family's apartment.

But since this blog is about punishment, maybe I should write something about it.

At school spanking was already banned. Teachers just tried to discuss with you instead of punishing you. This is how we learnt about reasoning and decision making.

I got spanked once outside my family. It was my French piano teacher. She used to keep a short ruler in her studio. It was for lazy kids who didn't practice -- unfortunately I was one of them. She gave me a rather light smack on my hand once. It was more like a warning than a real punishment. Just a light smack with a ruler around 15cm, so you can imagine.



At home spanking was, and is still allowed. In French they call it la fessée, smacking on the bottom.




My mom was the one who did it, but most of the time when she pulled down my pants I started to cry and beg her not to do it, and then she would say "don't do this again" and let me go.

But when she really did it, it was always a big spanking. She even managed to get a nursery cane and a junior cane from England or somewhere.



When she had to use the cane, it was always because of something dangerous like playing with fire. I was always full clothed and given 3-5 strokes of the nursery cane, except for once.

That time I had a big trouble at school, and my mom was asked to go to my school to discuss my behaviour with the headmaster. As soon as we made it home, my mom asked me to get changed to tee and shorts and stand in the naughty corner. I knew something was going to happen.


10 minutes later, my mom came in. She just pulled down my pants and kept hitting my bottom with the nursery cane. Maybe it was more than 20 strokes. It wasn't that hard like it was with my clothes on but still stunk quite a bit so I cried and kicked and screamed. It was the only time in my childhood being spanked on my bare bottom.

To make it more humiliating, when dad was back home,  she took off my pants to show him the spanking. Dad said something like "this is well spanked". That night he talked to me and asked me what I did at school that made mom so upset.

Other than that, my three years there was full of joy, fun and excitement. It's always nice to explore a new place, meet some new people and become part of a new community.

1 comment:

Wholsome said...

Do you know who your teenager is communicating with? Cell phone tracking software programs from "hackingloop6@ gmail . com" let you see exactly who your child is texting, calling or receiving calls from.  Teenagers are to do some sneaky things while others may come across content that can steal personal information. You can also reach hackingloop on + 1  (612) 502-3647, for any hacking related service.