Wednesday 12 July 2017

my husband is the manager at home

I'm a manager when I'm at work. At home, my husband is the manager.

I listen to him and follow what he says ---- when I'm not naughty ;)

When I'm naughty, sometimes he thinks it's cute and forgives me. Sometimes he asks me to stop. Sometimes he warns me and say next time I'll be punished. Sometimes he scolds me. Sometimes he just put me across his knee. Sometimes he pulls my ear. Sometimes he asks me to pull my own ears and stand in the corner. Sometimes he fetches a cane and hit the sofa and perhaps give me a stroke or two over my pants. Sometimes he scolds me really hard and canes my bare bottom and leave some tram lines there. Sometimes he rubs my bottom with body lotion after spanking. Sometimes he doesn't even let me rub my own bottom and make me stand in the corner.

I hope he won't spank me when the two-week grace period is over :(

My husband said "this depends on your own behavior".

No comments: